Sunday, January 23, 2011

Rocking Mumbai

Having got bored in Ahmedabad for 20 days, I was looking for some outlet to vent my frustation. There are some 30- 40 malls in Ahmedabad and now I have their latitudes on my finger tips. Mumbai came as a sweet respite to me. After a very interesting interview in Renishaw in Pune on 21st, I reached Mumbai the same night. As I have been telling everyone, I asked them more questions than they asked me.
Went on a shopping spree next morning with Baba, first to R city in Ghatkopar and then to Phoenix Mills in the evening. Had fun on the streets of Hiranandani and an exquisite chinese dinner. Bought myself a Delsey laptop bag.
The next day was all dedicated to relaxation on Marine drive and Nariman Point. Enjoyed the cool warm breeze till 6 pm before leaving for train.



No comments: