Wednesday, February 17, 2010

my Vision my India

Techkriti in the last four years has always meant to me more zeal, more fun, more technologies, more ideas and more inspirations. I had never imagined that this Techkriti might be so dull - sitting in my lab and working on assignments. But the concluding day, Feb 14th, was inspirational enough to make up for the rest of it.

Shubham and myself went on a campaign to collect junta's ideas of an improved India. We asked the participants to pen down their ideas on a chart paper which we would upload on a website. The wonderful logo was designed by Neha which added to our moral boost. The source of inspiration for the drive : MumbaiUnmute --> Shubham -->IITK.

We started with two young ladies in the staff canteen and then went to the SAC. And to our surprise, the response was overwhelming. You just need to carry a DSLR and tell junta that your pic will be on the web and they would do all sorts of somersault for you.

A satellite meeting with the director was also scheduled in the day. We got him as well in the groove.


The rest of the pictures can be seen at :


A very motivating and enthusiastic drive indeed !!

No comments: