Saturday, July 4, 2009

As picturesque as Nainital

Some of the pics I took in Nainital came out amazingly colorful. The best ones are compiled here with appropriate details.

Went to Bareilly by train and then took a taxi. A couple of pics in memory of my old town :





Here I reach the hilltop and as usual my camera goes out of my control.




In the mallital market now,






"Do lafzon ki hai dil ki kahani......" Its boating time now.. cool breeze full of freshness blew against our face and left us intoxicated.
Took the following pics while boating in the Naini lake :






The lights with their reflection in the lake..... delicate and soothing. Didn't have tripod so held the camera between my hand and a steel rod for this 3 sec exposure shot.



Woods on the hills are beautiful. Took the following pictures from the car itself :





At Bhimtal :



No comments: