Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cool Ahmedabad

Damn!!! This city is flooded with malls. I have already counted upto 25 in half the city. Best one so far appears to be Gulmohar Park beside ISRO with istore and BOSE showroom adjacent to each other. ISKON mall is the other big mall with all fancy brands from Espirit toTommy Hilfiger.
There are uncountable coffee houses and McDonalds. With perfect weather to roam around, this place is a delightful experience.

I am switching my hotel for the second time. This time moving to iSRO guest house.
With Ruchira Ma'am's "How I met my husband stories", the day passes by pleasantly. ISRO people are quite cooperative which is an icing on the cake. Though we are not allowed to take phones inside which makes me hate their system. Attached is the exclusive image taken by the Jugnu Imaging System. It might not send any image when it's up there but it's a big success on earth, performing all the duties my Canon would have.
Another interesting fact : "There are major powercuts around 14th Jan in Ahmedabad because of short-circuits caused during kite flying"

No comments: